- The Hippocratic oath requires physicians and other medical providers to “do no harm”. Medical malpractice occurs when the actions of doctors, hospitals or other health care providers result in harm to a patient. This includes, medication errors, misdiagnosis, and failure to diagnose.
- When a patient receives a standard of care that is below the acceptable level of care for a given condition, it often results in worsening of condition, avoidable injury, or even wrongful death.
- If you have suffered injury as a result of medical malpractice, our medical negligence attorneys can help.
- Our medical malpractice lawyers assist clients who have suffered medical negligence on a contingency basis. In other words, we only get paid if we are able to help the client recover compensation for their injury. Contact us today for a free consultation.
Our HOUSTON Medical Malpractice Attorneys Can Help With:
- Injuries resulting from obstetrics and gynecological procedures and surgeries include misdiagnosis and surgical mistakes. Birth Injuries include injuries to the mother or new born baby that result from the actions of the health care provider(s) during child birth.
- Typical nursing home abuse and neglect cases result in bed sores, unnecessary suffering and even death.
- Wrongful death results when a patient dies due to preventable medical error. A wrongful death lawsuit is a claim on behalf of survivors of the patient to compensate them for the wrongful death of their close relative.